When your current roofing asset was installed, you probably thought you would be ok for decades to come. After all, you invested in a good product, applied by professional contractors, and it should stand the test of time.
While commercial roofing products are durable, that does not make them a “set it and forget it” asset. Instead, they require regular maintenance and attention to help them continue to perform efficiently. If you have a property in Sellersville, PA and would like to learn more about our roof maintenance options, please call 717-442-0979 today.
Why Roof Maintenance
There are numerous reasons why you should have your roof regularly maintained. From roofs that are newly installed, to ones that are coming close to the end of their service life, they can all benefit from ongoing maintenance.
When you work with Capital Coating for all your roof maintenance needs, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Cost Savings – When you handle problem areas in their early stages, your roofing expenditures over the course of the roof life will be cut drastically. It’s much more affordable to handle repairs before they become widespread.
- Longevity – When you roof was installed, you wanted to have it protect your facility for as long as possible. Maintenance can keep your roof in top condition, helping you get the most out of your asset.
- Peace of Mind – When you have a professional roofing company, like Capital Coating, handling your maintenance, the worry is no longer in your hands. You’ll easily rest assured that the condition of your roof is satisfactory.
- Keep Warranties Valid – Have you checked your manufacturer warranty? If not, it might be time to take a look! Most warranty companies require regular maintenance. If you ignore those maintenance requirements, you could be facing extra costs in the event of a product defect.
- Records – The best part about our programs is that you’ll always have records showing the status of your roof. If you have to file and insurance or warranty claim, you have proof showing that your roof was in pristine condition before the event.
We’d be honored to help your Sellersville, PA facility with your roof maintenance needs. Call us today at 717-442-0979 and ask how we can help you.