There is nothing more frustrating than seeing that rust colored spot on your ceiling, or hearing the dripping sound of water from above, but not able to get the leak repaired. If this sounds like a problem your Exton, PA facility is facing, please call our team at Capital Coating. You can reach us at 717-442-0979 and we’ll be happy to have one of our team members provide a detailed roof leak detection estimate.
For the last twenty years, we’ve been helping business owners and property managers in the area seek out these difficult leaks and repair them seamlessly. We’d be happy to help you.
Solutions for all Roof Types
As a full-service company, we have the expertise required to perform roof leak detections on all roofing substrates, including:
- Single Ply (EPDM, TPO, PVC)
- Modified Bitumen
- Built Up
- And more
Some of the most common issues that these roofs experience include:
- Separating at the seams – Allowing water to infiltrate your facility through the separation.
- Rust around screws – This is common in metal roofing. Sealing the screw heads will put an end to this problem.
- Ponding water – if your roof structure holds water 48 hours after the storm, it can deteriorate the membrane, allowing water to flow through the weakened spots.
- Cracks, Punctures, and Tears – These can be from many things, including foot traffic, debris, and weather events. Finding the problem and patching it can resolve your leaking problems.
What Can Water Do?
If you don’t resolve the leaking problem on your commercial roof, you might not have any issues visible, other than a water spot on the ceiling. But water is tricky and flows in many different directions. It can be behind the scenes, destroying your insulation and deteriorating your structure. It is best to handle any signs of leaking immediately.
If you’re ready to have a professional contractor provide a roof leak detection inspection on your Exton, PA facility, give Capital Coating a call. You can reach us at 717-442-0979 and speak to one of our friendly customer service agents, who will be helpful and schedule you an appointment with a trained technician. We are always here to help you and your facility.