Neglecting your roof is one of the most dangerous things a business owner or property manager can do. As we’ve seen far too often, neglect is one of the fastest ways that a roof can face premature replacement. Not only that, but it can also lead to damaged inventory, business disruptions and more.
At Capital Coating, we believe in helping business owners by providing reliable roof inspections throughout the course of their current roof’s life. Industry studies have shown that having an inspection bi-yearly, in the spring and the fall, can help extend the life of roofing units. It is also important to have your roof inspected after any extreme weather event. If your Exton, PA facility is in need of a professional roof inspection, please call 717-442-0979 today.
What We Look For
During your roof inspection, we don’t just look at the roof’s membrane. Instead, we take a full-service approach and check for the following things:
- Building Envelope – We start by taking a look at your entire structure, including your foundation.
- Roof Membrane – We then check the membrane of your roof for signs of trouble. This includes ponding water, pooling water, punctures, tears, rips, blisters, separating seams, and more. We also check your membrane for storm damage to make sure mother nature hasn’t caused any problems to your roof.
- Drainage Systems – Drainage is important to ensure water is properly exiting your roofing unit. Drainage systems that are blocked can cause damage to your roofing membrane, or even to your foundation.
- Flashing – Another important step is to review the flashing. We make sure that it is still secure and not allowing water to infiltrate your facility.
- Vegetation or Debris – We will ensure that no vegetation is beginning to sprout on your unit and remove any debris that is on the membrane. Having a clear roofing system will help extend its life.
Call Today to Schedule Your Inspection
Having a commercial roof inspection on your Exton, PA property can help extend its life. If you’re ready to take the steps needed to get the most out of your unit, please call our office at 717-442-0979. We’d be happy to assist you.