Are you the owner of a commercial or industrial building? If so, don’t assume that if you don’t see water spots on your ceiling that your roof is fine. A roof can develop many problems without you knowing it. A simple – and free – roof inspection can give you peace of mind you need.
If you’re looking for a roof inspection in Baltimore, Maryland, or the surrounding areas, call Capital Coating today to schedule a free visit from our trained professionals. Our expert staff is waiting on your call at (717) 442-0979.
Commercial Roof Inspections
At Capital Coating, all of our roofing projects begin with a professional, comprehensive inspection. Our experienced staff can pinpoint even the tiniest of trouble spots on your roof. We follow these steps for all of our commercial roof inspections:
- We will thoroughly examine the current status of your roof and all of its components
- Every cap, ridge and drip edge will be meticulously inspected
- Evaluate the status and condition of your roof’s water drainage system
- Look for any signs of roof movement
- Pay extra attention to features such as metal roof flashings and skylights
Our experienced staff is trained to perform these assessments on all types of roof including metal, foam, modified bitumen, EPDM, TPO, PVC and more. Give our expert staff a call today at (717) 442-0979 to request a no-obligation roof inspection!
A Free Inspection Could Save You $$$
Did you know that industry studies show 70-80% of commercial roofs are prematurely replaced? A commercial roof inspection can save you money and extend the life of your commercial roof by finding issues early. Regularly scheduled roof inspections have the following benefits:
- Keeps a history of your roof to help with any potential insurance claims
- Retains a certified report on the current status of your roof
- Stops minor roof problems before they become big headaches
- Keeps your long-term roofing expenses to a minimum
- Limits your liability costs by doing everything needed for proper roof maintenance
- Lets you rest easy because you know your roof is properly taken care of
When to Have Your Roof Inspected
It’s a good idea to have inspect your roof after events or seasons that are likely to cause damage. Inspect your roof in the spring to check for damage caused by winter temperatures, snow, and sleet. Inspect again in the fall after summer’s heat waves, hail, and stormy weather are over. You should also have your roof inspected after any major weather events such as high winds, heavy rains, hail, big snowstorms or other extreme weather events.
When you’re ready for a roof inspection in Baltimore, Maryland, call the professionals at Capital Coating today! Our expert staff is waiting on your call at (717) 442-0979.