Your commercial roof protects vital business assets from damage, keeps workers and customers comfortable, and helps regulate indoor temperatures throughout your facility. When your roof becomes damaged, you need to repair it quickly or risk losing substantial productivity as well as customers. In some industries, such as pharmaceutical manufacturing, a leaky roof may even require a complete pause in production.
Even the most well-built roofs are susceptible to damage. Proper repairs can often restore a roof to perfect functioning condition and prevent the need for roof replacement. At Capital Coating, we repair commercial and industrial roofs for many types of buildings, from restaurants and retail stores to warehouses and food processing plants.
If you have discovered signs of damage on your commercial roof, our knowledgeable contractors can identify the underlying problem quickly and perform long-lasting repairs.
Common Reasons for Commercial Roof Repair
Like all aspects of your building, your commercial roof will degrade when exposed to the elements and other sources of damage. Over time, spots of weakness can transform into holes where rainwater and other outside contaminants can go inside your building. In addition to generating leaks, a damaged roof may also look unattractive, negatively affecting your company’s reputation and deterring customers.
You may need commercial roof repair if your facility’s roof has signs of the following:
- Leaks, tears or punctures: Severe weather, frequent foot traffic and impacts from falling tree branches and other debris can lead to tears, cracks and punctures in a commercial roof. These spots can allow moisture, debris and pests inside your facility, creating health hazards for employees and customers.
- Standing water: A common reason for commercial flat roof repair, pooling water can occur when your roof fails to drain rainwater properly. Over time, standing water can leak inside your building and place strain on the entire structure through added weight.
- Rust or mold: Water that drains improperly can also lead to the development of rust on metal roofs and mold on shingles and other roofing materials. Rusted seams compromise the structural integrity of your roof, and mold can pose a serious and persistent health hazard if it travels inside, which is why prompt repair or replacement is essential.
- Improper installation: An improperly installed roof can create a number of problems that require repair. Similarly, improper repairs could worsen a minor roof problem.
It may take time to notice a roof problem in need of repair. You may request repairs after noticing water damage inside your building or after visual cues raise significant concern. The sooner you can request repairs, the better. If you have any concerns about your roof, Capital Coating can perform a thorough inspection to identify weaknesses and provide peace of mind.
Our Roof Repair Services
At Capital Coating, we use elastomeric coatings and spray foam roofing to repair minor roof damage. These coatings adhere to a range of roofing materials so we can provide repair services for flat and low-slope roofs made of metal, rubber, EPDM, modified bituman, shingles and more.
Every roof has different needs. Our contractors will help you determine what type of repair will best address your roof’s problems. No matter what repair strategy you choose, our process remains straightforward. Every job includes the following steps:
- Inspection: During the inspection phase, our team conducts a thorough assessment of your roof’s condition. This allows us to isolate the problem and identify potential solutions.
- Consultation: After the inspection, we discuss your roof repair options with you. We can provide an accurate estimate and answer your questions at this time, allowing you to make an informed decision.
- Repair: Once we have agreed on a roof leak repair method, we move forward with the project. We strive to complete all repairs in a timely manner, so you can get back to work quickly.
- Quality control: Once we have completed the planned repairs, the project manager conducts a final inspection to check for proper work quality and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
Contact Capital Coating for Roof Leak Repair Today
At Capital Coating, we understand how important your roof is to your business’s success. Whether your roof needs a large or small repair, our safety-trained and insured contractors will work hard to provide high-quality results. To ensure your business can continue operations, our team will plan repairs around your schedule and minimize interruptions while on site.
We provide flat roof repair for commercial and industrial clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. To request service, call 717-442-0979 or contact us online today.