Rubber roofing, or EPDM, is a rubber coating that is used in commercial flat roofing applications. The reason EPDM roofs are the popular choice for building owners is because of their durability in all weather conditions. Here at Capital Coating, Inc., our team of professionals have the essential experience to treat commercial rubber roofing units with the appropriate repairs.
For prospective clients in the Northeast, please contact us at (717) 442-0979. We would be happy to provide our exceptional repair services to you.
Signs of Potential Damage
There are several things to look for when checking for damage on your commercial roof. We have put together a list of common EPDM roofing issues to better help you determine if you would benefit from our services. A few examples are:
- Trapped moisture or debris
- Membrane shrinkage
- Growing vegetation
- Tears, cracks or blisters
- Storm damage
- Extreme weathering
If you are still unsure, do not hesitate to contact our offices. You can reach us at (717) 442-0979. We will send one of our valued technicians to your location as soon as possible to perform a thorough roof inspection. This guarantees that even the most minor of damage isn’t overlooked.
Rubber Roof Repair Process
At Capital Coating, Inc., we are here to confirm that your commercial roof repair is performed flawlessly and quickly. Your business is important to us and one way we show that is by providing all work swiftly to minimize disruptions to your business. There are five simple steps to our repair process and they are as follows:
- Roof Inspection – Every roofing project begins with a thorough, all-points inspection. This gives our technician the chance to customize repair solutions that are specific to your exact roofing unit.
- Estimate – Once your unit has been evaluated, our technician will present you with a detailed report on the condition of your roof and the most appropriate repair options for your specific needs. Because of this, we guarantee you will be able to make the best decision.
- Repair – Our team is full of technicians that understand your employees, tenants or students should not be troubled. Once work commences, you will hardly know we’re there! Work will be completed in a timely manner with minimal disruptions.
- Quality Control – This is where our project manager will do a final walk through to confirm all work provided was done correctly and that you are satisfied with the services you received.
- Routine Maintenance – After your roof is repaired, one of our team members will discuss our maintenance program with you. This program ensures that routine maintenance work is provided to your unit to promote the success of your roofing system.
At Capital Coating, Inc., we are a commercial roofing contractor that is truly here for you. From the very first phone call to the final project walk-through, you will be our highest priority. We know that for our company to continue growing, we must never end in our endeavor to be the leading commercial roofing company in the Northeast.
If you would like to learn more about our EPDM roof repair services, don’t hesitate to give us a call. You can reach us at (717) 442-0979 where one of our knowledgeable staff members will gladly assist you.