A roof inspection can benefit you and your roof any time of year, but it is especially beneficial this time of year. Having your roof inspected before winter is a smart move because it ensures your roof is ready to last the winter. If you are in the Landsdale, PA area, reach out to the team at Capital Coating, Inc. for a complete roof inspection today. We provide thorough roof inspections so that you aren’t left wondering about the condition of your roof. Any issue we find with your roof will be brought to your attention right away as well any recommended solutions. Get your roof inspected by a professional today before fall is over, call us today at (717) 442 – 0979.
Inspections with Answers
When you call Capital Coating, Inc. to inspect your commercial roof, you will get more than a simple roof inspection. You will receive a detailed report of everything we find on your roof as well as a map so that any problem areas aren’t a mystery to you. We will let you know of any issues that need to be dealt with immediately as well as any potential problems, we will also give you all of our recommended solutions with estimates. This means you are always aware of the condition of your roof and you will know right away what it will take to have it performing like new again. Our commercial roofing services are available year-round because we know that sometimes issues pop up in the middle of winter too. When you and your roof need a little assistance, you can count on us.
Contact Us Today
Let the specialists at Capital Coating, Inc. help you get your roof back in pristine condition so that you don’t have to worry about it letting in any moisture this winter. Everyone on our team is professionally trained and will deliver a thorough roof inspection so that you can feel good about what is going on with your roof. For commercial roofing services you can depend in the Landsdale, PA area, call us today at (717) 442 – 0979.
When your current roofing asset was installed, you probably thought you would be ok for decades to come. After all, you invested in a good product, applied by professional contractors, and it should stand the test of time.
While commercial roofing products are durable, that does not make them a “set it and forget it” asset. Instead, they require regular maintenance and attention to help them continue to perform efficiently. If you have a property in Sellersville, PA and would like to learn more about our roof maintenance options, please call 717-442-0979 today.
Why Roof Maintenance
There are numerous reasons why you should have your roof regularly maintained. From roofs that are newly installed, to ones that are coming close to the end of their service life, they can all benefit from ongoing maintenance.
When you work with Capital Coating for all your roof maintenance needs, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Cost Savings – When you handle problem areas in their early stages, your roofing expenditures over the course of the roof life will be cut drastically. It’s much more affordable to handle repairs before they become widespread.
- Longevity – When you roof was installed, you wanted to have it protect your facility for as long as possible. Maintenance can keep your roof in top condition, helping you get the most out of your asset.
- Peace of Mind – When you have a professional roofing company, like Capital Coating, handling your maintenance, the worry is no longer in your hands. You’ll easily rest assured that the condition of your roof is satisfactory.
- Keep Warranties Valid – Have you checked your manufacturer warranty? If not, it might be time to take a look! Most warranty companies require regular maintenance. If you ignore those maintenance requirements, you could be facing extra costs in the event of a product defect.
- Records – The best part about our programs is that you’ll always have records showing the status of your roof. If you have to file and insurance or warranty claim, you have proof showing that your roof was in pristine condition before the event.
We’d be honored to help your Sellersville, PA facility with your roof maintenance needs. Call us today at 717-442-0979 and ask how we can help you.
There are many gorgeous industrial and commercial buildings in Souderton, PA and the surrounding cities. This means that there are several commercial roofs having leaking issues and need repairs. Our crew members have a good eye for leaks and determining what might have caused the leak. If you believe that you have a leak or if you know you have a leak, call the experts at Capital Coating at (717)-442-0979 now.
Why Do Leaks Happen So Frequently?
At Capital Coating leaks are one of the most familiar issues we detect and repair. A couple of risk factors to be cautious of include:
- Unstable temperatures – substantial enlargement and shrinkage in the roofing materials
- Harsh weather circumstances- extreme temperatures, storms, relentless UV rays
- Standing water- this causes deterioration if the roofing materials, particularly on flat roofs
- Roof/building age- every roof has a certain amount of service time
- Humidity- creates growth of algae
- Buildup of debris- opportunities for holes, faster weathering, and tears
How To Avoid Leaks In Your Roof
There are a couple little things that property managers and building owners can do to help prevent leaks in you roof. Some methods you can use to decrease leaking are:
- Regularly clear the roof of mold, water, and algae
- Use quality materials when building your roof (including the insulation)- some materials are a lot softer and more vulnerable to deteriorating
- Maintain your roof- one ounce of prevention is worth one pound of cure
- Every 6 months you should hire an expert to inspect your roof.
If you follow the steps above you can add many more years onto your roofs lifespan.
At Capital Coating we look farther than most roofing companies. We provide customers with durable, high quality, long-lasting solutions. We also offer constant inspection plans and maintenance to make sure that your roof is being taken care of and protected for a long time.
Call Us Today
Our business has been with the commercial roofing industry for over twenty years and have a huge client base. Call today at (717)-442-0979 to get help from the best contractors in the area.
As the most popular roofing systems available on the market, single ply roofing options are helping business owners and property managers throughout the country. They are extremely cost-effective, can be applied quickly to a variety of facilities, and they last for decades! When you’re in need of professional single ply roofing services for your property in Souderton, PA, we’d be honored if you’d turn to our team. With over 20+ years’ experience, we can help guide you to the right single ply option for your needs. Call us at 717-442-0979 to get started.
Single Ply Roofing Types
There are three different types of single ply roofing, all of which our team is familiar with. In order to determine which option is best for you, we will work with you to find out the goals you have for your facility and your budget. We will then recommend the best option based on your unique needs. Your three options include:
This is commonly referred to as “rubber roofing,” and is one of the most popular membranes available. It is durable, easy to install, low maintenance, and budget friendly. Of the three membranes, this one is the most affordable. They have been shown to last up to 40 years, but they do have a dark surface. If energy efficiency is a priority, a roof coating can be applied over the top of your new roofing system.
This single ply system is white and reflective, making it an energy efficient option. It can be attached mechanically or fully adhered and is known for its durability.
This is the top of the line in terms of single ply roofing options. The PVC systems are durable, low maintenance, and have a white surface. They are heat applied, making them the most stress-free option of the bunch. However, with the benefits comes a bit of an added cost.
To help determine which single ply option is right for you, we’ll come to your Souderton, PA facility and provide a detailed inspection. You can count on our team to provide trusted single ply roofing options based on your personal needs. To start, call 717-442-0979.
Rubber roofs are one of the most popular roofing substrates, covering millions of square footage throughout the United States. However, no roofing material is perfect. It will eventually require repairs in order to properly protect your facility. That’s where our team comes in. At Capital Coating, we’re here to help your Souderton, PA property with the rubber roof repairs required. To set up a no-obligation estimate, call 717-442-0979.
Common Issues with Rubber Roofs
All roofing substrates have their pros and cons. Rubber roofs are easy to install, incredibly affordable, and have a long life expectancy. However, with roofs that are made from rubber (also commonly known as EPDM), you could see some of these issues:
Leaking at Seams – Rubber roofs are not seamless, which means that the pieces could separate, allowing water to flow through.
Ponding Water – The water that sits atop your membrane for 48 hours after it rains can cause the EPDM to deteriorate. This can be caused by improper drainage or installation issues, but it’s important to be addressed immediately as it can rot away large sections of your roof.
Membrane Shrinkage – Your roof is constantly exposed to nature, which can cause the membrane to shrink over time.
Punctures and Tears – Anything that punctures or rips your membrane can allow water to infiltrate your facility. This could be caused by limbs, foot traffic, storm damage, or other debris.
Blow Offs – High winds can cause your rubber roof to uplift, which will require a professional to properly adhere it once again.
The dark membrane of EPDM roofs can cause your energy costs to rise as well. In this instance, we would suggest a reflective roof coating.
Call For a Rubber Roof Repair Estimate
The best thing you can do is call a professional anytime you notice a problem with your rubber roof. Having it handled swiftly and proficiently can minimize the damage and help save you money. If your Souderton, PA facility is in need of rubber roof repairs, please call 717-442-0979. We will have one of our trusted technicians provide you with a detailed course of action.
One of the most overlooked services in the commercial roofing industry is proper roof maintenance. While many provide regular maintenance to their cars to keep them running as long as possible, they don’t usually think of doing the same for their roofs. When you have your roof on a proper roof maintenance program, you will not only have a worry-free experience, but you’ll help get the most life out of this costly investment.
A scary industry study shows that roofs that have not been properly maintained can have their lifespans cut in half! With such an expensive asset, you don’t want it to go to waste! So if your Souderton, PA property is ready to start a roof maintenance plan, please call our team at 717-442-0979.
Invest in Your Roof
The initial cost of a roof is quite expensive, which leads many to believe that it should be maintenance free. However, when you skip preventative maintenance, your initial investment can have expensive problems that cause premature replacement. The reasons that you should consider roof maintenance include:
- Cost Effective – While your initial investment is expensive, not catching repairs in their early stages can become an added extra expense. Regular roof maintenance allows our team to catch minor problems in their early stages, long before they become costly headaches.
- Record Keeping – On a maintenance plan, you will have yearly or bi-yearly inspections that provide a detailed report along with photos showing the status of your roof. In the event that you have an insurance or warranty claim, you are fully covered showing that you kept up with regular maintenance to ensure the roof was at its best.
- Safety – Your roof is what keeps everything under it safe from the elements. Whether that is occupants, customers, or expensive equipment. Keeping your roof in top condition with maintenance plans can give you peace of mind that everything it is protecting is safe.
When you work with our team at Capital Coating, we’ll work with you on a roof maintenance plan that is best for your Souderton, PA facility. To get started call 717-442-0979 and let our friendly team member know you’re interested in learning more about roof maintenance.
Our goal at Capital Coating is to provide our clients with efficient, effective, budget-conscious roofing services that they can trust. That is why each project begins and ends with a comprehensive commercial roof inspection. We hold our team to the highest standards of quality and professionalism, which our customers appreciate on each job. If you are in need of quality roofing services that you can depend on, give our team at Capital Coating a call today. You can reach us at 717-442-0979.
Before we begin your roofing inspection we will first find out the history of your roof. We’ll ask questions about the age of your roof, condition, square footage, stories, and more. If we find during our questioning that your roof could still be under a warranty, we’ll find out more details and check to make sure a warranty claim isn’t needed.
After that, we will begin to inspect your property. This starts with a detailed walk around your foundation, making sure there are no issues caused from improper drainage. After we evaluate the outside perimeter, we’ll then take a look inside to examine the ceiling. We’ll check for signs of water infiltration like:
- Water spots on the ceiling
- Wood rot
- Wet insulation
- And more!
We will then inspect the roof itself. We’ll check the over all condition, pinpoint spots of water infiltration, check the flashing, look for signs of weather damage or manufacturer defects, inspect the drainage systems, and more. After our detailed inspection, we will then meet with you to discuss what we found on your roof.
Your inspector will provide a list of recommendations to get your roof back to its best shape and suggest maintenance options to help keep it performing properly.
Call Today to Schedule Your Roof Inspection
If you’re worried about signs of problems on your commercial or industrial property, please call 717-442-0979. Our roof inspector will come to your Souderton, PA facility and help find solutions for your unique needs. As a full-service contractor, we are able to handle any roofing issue that may be plaguing your facility. So if you are in need of our professional services, please reach out.
Keeping your roofing asset in top condition is of great importance to all business owners and property managers. However, most of the time it is overlooked unless there is a problem. Your roof sits quietly day after day, protecting your facility, clients, employees, tenants, and inventory. But when the time comes that it needs a little bit of attention, we’d be honored to help you. Our team at Capital Coating has been providing flat roof repair options for many facilities throughout Souderton, PA. We will be happy to determine what is the best course of action for your roof. All it takes is a call to 717-442-0979 to get started.
Hiring The Right Contractor
Unfortunately, not all contractors are created equal, which is why it is so important to do your homework. When your roof is in disarray, the last thing you need is a contractor to come in and provide shoddy repairs that will cost you more in the long run.
To help you find the best contractor, we suggest looking for the following qualities in the company you turn to:
- Experienced – Having a contractor that is experienced will help as they’ve likely seen in all and fixed it all. However, experience and longevity are two different things. A company might be experienced, but still new. When you hire a company with longevity, you can rest assured that they’ve been around long enough to stand by their warranties and will continue to do so.
- Training – The roofing industry is constantly changing, which is why staying on top of training is vital. Find out what type of training the contractor provides to their team members.
- Testimonials – Who better to speak to than previous customers? When you ask for referrals, a company should easily be able to provide them. If they can’t, it’s a sign that you should not use them for your repair needs.
- Full-Service – We suggest working with contractors who can do more than just roof repairs. In order to have the best roofing success, partnering with a company who can handle repairs, replacements, restorations and more can help your overall roofing budget.
Working with Our Team
At Capital Coating, we’ve been around for the last two decades, have ongoing training for our employees, can provide referrals for every service, and are here to help you. If your Souderton, PA facility is in need of flat roof repairs, please don’t hesitate to call our team. You can reach us at 717-442-0979.
Most commercial roofs can last thirty to fifty years. While this sounds amazing, that doesn’t mean that they can be installed then stand the test of time. Instead, having your roof reach its expected life expectancy requires a bit of upkeep. After all, your roof is constantly exposed to the elements of nature. The unpredictable weather, insects and other creatures, vegetation, and more can all cause your roof to leak.
With leaks, the sooner you handle them, the easier the repair. Easier repairs mean easier costs on your pocketbook. But we always suggest that you have a professional handle these leaks. Sometimes, the leak can be hiding, not visible to an untrained eye. Allow our team at Capital Coating to help your Sellersville, PA property with leak detection and repair options. To get started, just dial 717-442-0979.
Why Roofs Leak
Although the techniques, technology, and installation methods of roofing systems have improved tremendously the last few decades, your roof still has the possibility to leak. Some of the main reasons you might be facing roof leaking include:
- Standing Water – Water on your roofs surface that does not drain after 48 hours can cause the membrane to deteriorate. This can be caused from a lack of slope on a flat roof, or drainage issues.
- Weather Conditions – Extreme weather like high temperatures, freezing cold, hail, high winds, and more can cause your roof to crack, blister, uplift, and dent. All of these things can allow water to infiltrate your facility.
- Advanced Age – When your roof is getting close to the end of its life, the membrane is much more worn, allowing water to leak.
- Flashing – If your flashing is not properly installed, water can leak through, causing problems on your roof and structure.
- Debris and Foot Traffic – If you regularly have debris or high amounts of foot traffic on your roof, the membrane can be worn and allow water to seep through it.
Those are just a few of the many different problems that can cause leaking. At the first sign of trouble, please call our team at 717-442-0979. We’ll come to your Sellersville, PA property and provide you with a trusted leak detection assessment.
As the first line of defense for your facility against the elements, your commercial or industrial flat roof sure can take a beating. While these roofing substrates are built to handle the day to day exposures of the weather and temperature fluctuations, at some point they will have fought their last battle. If that day has come for your Souderton, PA facility, please give our team a call. Our office number is 717-442-0979. We are here to help you with your flat roof replacement and make it a stress-free process.
Our Flat Roof Replacements
The first thing that our professionally trained technicians will do is determine the best new roofing substrate for your needs. We’ll ask you a variety of questions to help us pick the right solution. Some of the questions we will ask include:
- Were you happy with the performance of your old roof? Why?
- Were there any features you didn’t like about your old roof?
- Are you needing a substrate that can resist chemicals?
- Would you like a white-reflective roofing surface?
- Do you have any budgetary constraints we need to be aware of?
After we ask those questions, then have time to properly inspect your facility, we will be able to provide you with different flat roof replacement options that are fit to your unique needs. Many times, we have found that a total roof replacement isn’t necessary and that a roof coating is a better suited option. If that is the case with your roof, we will be sure to suggest it and show you how restoring your roof can help save you money while fending off total roof replacement.
Workmanship and Quality
When you partner with Capital Coating for your flat roofing needs, you can count on the fact that you will have quality workmanship and material options. Our team is fully licensed and insured, but we don’t stop there. We take safety on every project seriously, keeping you, your employees, and our team safe. We have also been in the industry for the past twenty years, so you can be assured that we stand behind each warranty that we provide.
If your Souderton, PA facility has a flat roof that has seen better days, please don’t hesitate to call us. You can reach us at 717-442-0979. We will help you determine if a flat roof replacement is the right option for your needs.