Rubber roofing, properly known as ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), is a popular roof type due to its all-weather qualities and its durability. Like any other roof type, though, an EPDM roof is prone to certain problems that will ultimately necessitate rubber roof repairs performed by a professional. When that time comes, building owners in the Upper Darby, PA, area can count on the experts at Capital Coating.
For professional rubber roof repair and a variety of other topnotch roofing services, give Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979. We will expertly and efficiently take care of all your roofing problems and work hard to keep your roof in excellent shape for many years to come.
Common Rubber Roof Problems
Various catalysts can lead to rubber roof damage, and a professional roofer should always be sought to address these problems.
Common causes of rubber roof issues include:
- Ponding water, or accumulated water that stays on a roof for 48 hours or longer
- UV damage
- Blistering, cracking and bubbling
- Aging and weathering
- Membrane shrinkage and uplift
- Poor roof drainage
- Loose bonds
- Trapped moisture
- Dirt accumulation beneath the roof membrane
- Previous repairs performed improperly
No matter what the problem is—whether your roof has been damaged by an adverse event or is simply aging more quickly than it should—you can rely on Capital Coating to take care of the problem efficiently and expertly.
The Capital Coating Difference
Capital Coating has been proudly serving customers for more than 20 years, and our success has a lot to do with our commitment to excellence. We take customer service very seriously, and we strive to provide the highest-quality workmanship in everything we do.
There are many benefits to be reaped when you choose Capital Coating to meet your roofing needs:
- More than two decades of roofing expertise
- Fully licensed and insured roofing company
- Professionally trained and certified roofing technicians
- Complete array of commercial and residential roofing services
- Energy-efficient solutions
- Efficient job completion with minimal business disruption
- And more!
Give Us a Call!
For all of your roofing needs, including rubber roof repair, give Capital Coating a call today. We can be reached at (717) 442-0979.
We look forward to serving you!