Commercial roofs are generally built to last for 2-3 decades, and during that lifetime, it should be inspected at least once a year for damages and necessary repairs to keep it operating at maximum efficiency. Our experience at Capital Coating, Inc., is that clients usually do not feel comfortable inspecting their own buildings, and if they do, they typically aren’t qualified to do so and may miss warning signs a professional would easily pick up on.
Nowhere is that more true than when it comes to leak detection. The first time most building owners or property managers usually notice a leak is when it reaches the interior of the building and begins dripping on their nose. That is why Capital Coating, Inc. offers leak detection among it’s comprehensive listing of roofing services. We serve residents of Bethlehem, PA, and the surrounding communities – call us today at (717) 442-0979 for professional roof leak detection.
Why Capital Coating, Inc.?
The professionals at Capital Coating, Inc. handle all commercial roof-related problems – big or small. As the premier commercial roofing contractor for Eastern Pennsylvania, we use top-of-the-line products and offer a satisfaction guarantee for our clients. We assure quality work along with cost-savings and lifelong service.
Our leak detection process includes:
- Inspecting and evaluating your roof from both the inside (attic, crawlspace, etc.) and outside to detect the leaks origination
- Fixing the leak appropriately – patching, heat welding, applying rust inhibiting primer on metal roofs, etc.
- Assessing your roof for other weak points that may become leaks as time goes on
- Offering roof coating if your roof has many points of potential entry and small repairs aren’t enough
- Ongoing maintenance plans to ensure that your roof remains watertight
Capital Coating’s durable leak repair and prevention system is one-of-a-kind. We strive to extend the service life of your roof with unsurpassed craftsmanship. Call us today for peace of mind – (717) 442-0979.
Roof Leak Complications
Commercial roof leaks come with a whole host of related problems. That is why we recommend calling a professional as soon as you suspect or see a leak. A leak can quickly become a bigger disaster:
- Compromised Building Structure – As the water seeps into the underlying roof structures – wood or unprotected metal – it can compromise the strength of those structures.
- Toxic Mold – Once water has snaked into the building materials, toxic mold can start to grow. It can cause upper respiratory irritation and asthma. It also requires extra measures to detect, inspect, and remove.
- Ruined Insulation – When insulation is soaked, it must be removed and replaced. Wet insulation also raises building energy expenditures because it no longer works.
Detection – The Smart Choice
By the time you notice the leak, it’s go-time. Take immediate steps for repair – Call Capital Coating, Inc. today for superior leak detection and prevent your commercial roof from sustaining further damages. Dial (717) 442-0979 now for a free consultation.