Maybe you’ve had a beautiful new roof surface installed and you want to keep it performing at 100% efficiency. Or maybe your roof is looking a bit worn and you want a professional opinion on the best route to go to get it back in shape – repair, recoat, replace? Or maybe you have an issue – a wet spot on your interior ceiling or algae growth where water is pooling on your roof. In all of these cases, scheduling an on-site inspection with a professional roofing contractor like Pennsylvania’s Capital Coating, Inc. is a great starting point.
At Capital Coating, Inc., we understand that getting all the information up-front is essential to building an action plan that will best serve the needs of our valued customers. Because of this, every roofing project we take one includes a detailed roof inspection service. Call us today at (717) 442-0979 to schedule yours.
Capital Coating, Inc.’s 5-Step Roof Inspection Program
A team member with special training to spot and diagnose any potential problem with your roof completes every roofing inspection. Every one of our employees can handle any roof type including metal, gravel, cement, asphalt, foam, modified bitumen, EPDM, and many more.
There are 5 steps to our inspection process:
- A skilled, knowledgeable member of the Capital Coating, Inc. team will do a thorough walkover of your entire roof, examining the roofing material surface and all roof components – exhaust vents, HVAC equipment, stored equipment, etc.
- The inspector will then assess the condition of every cap, ridge, and drip edge, looking for correct installation and performance.
- Capital Coating, Inc.’s inspection protocol also includes examination of the rain gutters or other drainage system.
- Our technician will inspect the roofing system for movement; expansion or contraction, splitting, or buckling of the substrate can all indicate problems.
- Finally, the inspection will highlight any features like metal roof flashings, which are notorious as one of the most common trouble spots for leaks.
If you have concerns about your roof, don’t wait to have it checked out. The professionals at Capital Coating, Inc. have 20+ years of experience examining, treating, and maintaining every type of roof there is. Having your roof regularly inspected and taking care of little problems before they become big headaches can save you a lot of time, money, and energy. Give us a call today! (717) 442-0979