“Roof replacement” is a scary phrase for any commercial building owner. Dollar signs immediately begin dancing around one’s head at the prospect of replacing a roof, which is both expensive and business-disrupting. However, there is a top-quality roofing solution that can delay the need for roof replacement by years: a roof coating.
The Capital Coating team specializes in restorative roof coating systems, which address all of an existing roof’s problems without the need for expensive roof tear-off and replacement. To find out more and to learn whether a roof coating is a viable option for your building, give Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979. We proudly serve clients in Upper Darby, PA, and the surrounding areas.
Roof Coating Benefits
Roof coatings are an outstanding roofing solution that corrects all leaks and other problems at a fraction of the cost of replacing your roof. The process is also much less labor-intensive than a roof replacement, which means less disruption to your business operations while the work is being done.
Roof coatings offer various other benefits, as well, including:
- Fully adhered, seamless membrane applied right over top of your existing roof
- ENERGY STAR® certified roofing solution
- Extends the life of an old roof
- Elastic properties enable the coating to expand and contract with fluctuating temperatures
- Heat and UV reflectivity help cut down utility costs
- Coating virtually pays for itself in 5-7 years in terms of utility cost savings
- Available warranty options
- Roof can be recoated later for indefinite life extension
- Helps reinforce building structure
- And more!
What Are You Waiting for?
Now that you know there is a highly effective, significantly less expensive alternative to roof replacement, what are you waiting for?
Most commercial roof substrates are good candidates for a roof coating system. To find out if yours is, give Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979. One of our professionally trained technicians can travel to your building’s location and take a close look at your roof and assess its condition. We can then let you know if a roof coating system is a good option to restore your roof to full functionality.