Is your commercial or industrial roof looking tired and worn? If it is, before jumping into the huge project of tearing off and replacing it, consider having the qualified professionals at Capital Coating, Inc. come take a look and see if recoating is a possibility. As one of the premier full-service roofing contractors in the state of Pennsylvania, we are committed to providing our customers with the most current and most affordable options – and recoating is a great choice. Call us today to see if our roof coating systems can protect and extend the life of your commercial roof – (717) 442-0979.
Benefits of Roof Coatings
When the experts at Capital Coating, Inc. recoat your roof, it involves either spraying or rolling on a seamless membrane that completely adheres to your roof surface. There are many benefits to adding a coat to your roof or re-coating it if enough time has passed.
- Elasticity – Unlike some roof systems, coatings have the ability to stretch and flex with your roof as temperatures and other conditions change. This means both your roof and the coating will experience less pressure and stress as they inevitably expand and contract.
- Versatility – Almost any existing roof type can accept a coating, as long as it is in good condition. Our certified technicians are trained to inspect and evaluate your existing roof’s condition and determine whether or not recoating is a viable option for you. A simple call to (717) 442-0979 can put you in touch with one of our helpful, friendly employees to schedule a site visit.
- Affordability – Coating your roof can literally save you tens of thousands of dollars when you consider the costs associated with a complete roof replacement. It is also considerably quicker and cleaner, translating to less labor and clean-up costs.
- Efficiency – All of our premier roof coatings are reflective. While some roof materials tend to absorb and trap heat, driving cooling costs up, our roof coatings reflect the sun’s rays, helping to bring down your energy expenditures and your electric bill.
- Longevity – When you have an expert properly apply a coating to your roof, you can count on adding 10 to 15 years of life to your roof, with simple annual maintenance. Here at Capital Coating, Inc., we provide a variety of warranties for our clients to choose from, so you’re protected even after the job is done.
If having your commercial roof coated or recoated interests you, give the professionals a call. We have 20+ years of happy customers under our belt, and we would be happy to answer your questions and do an on-site inspection to see if you are a good candidate. We can be reached at (717) 442-0979.