All roofing projects start with a detailed and professional roof inspection. Here at Capital Coating, Inc., our team of experts have dealt with their fair share of roofing issues and can spot troublesome areas on your roofing asset. Here are the steps we follow for all our commercial roof inspections:
- Examine the current status of the roof and its components
- Thoroughly inspect every cap, ridge, and drip edge
- Evaluate the condition of the water drainage system
- Look for any signs of movement in the roofing asset
- Highlight any features like metal roof flashings
Our staff is trained to execute these assessments on any roof type from metal, gravel, cement, asphalt, foam, modified bitumen, EPDM, and many more.
Why You Need a Commercial Roof Inspection
Having your roof repaired is not cheap and can cost quite a bit of money. A commercial roof inspection will allow you to save money by detecting issues on your commercial roof early. While saving money is great, scheduled roof inspections also have the following benefits:
- Keeps your roof history in line for any potential insurance claims
- Retains a certified report on your roof’s current status
- Keeping up the terms of a warranty program
- Stops minor roof problems in their tracks before they become huge headaches
- Minimizes roofing expenses in the long run
- Limits your liability costs by doing everything necessary for proper roof maintenance
- Allows you to rest easy knowing your roof is being taken care of effectively
Commercial Roof Inspections Lead to Customized Maintenance Programs
Roof inspections are wonderful on their own, but they can get even better! If you partner roof inspections with a fully-tailored maintenance program, you can greatly increase the lifespan of your roofing asset. Industry studies show that roofs that neglect regular schedule maintenance last half of their expected average service life. Prevention is the main idea to maximizing your roof’s lifespan.
Capital Coating, Inc. understands that as a building owner you are probably very busy and don’t have enough time to devote to ensuring your roof is being taken care of. We aim to take the stress out of maintaining your roofing asset so you can get back to the important things within your business.
With scheduled roofing maintenance and inspections, you can prevent and address roofing issues immediately. That is why we offer amazing customizable maintenance programs. The customer always comes first and our tailored roof maintenance programs allow for us to focus on the needs of your roofing asset.
No matter what service you require for your roof, Capital Coating, Inc. will always begin with a detailed roof inspection. We are proud of the honesty and dedication to quality we provide in our services and are committed to upholding this. We value our clients and want to grow a business relationship with you.
To schedule a professional on-site inspection for your commercial roof, contact us today at (717) 442-0979!