Do you own or manage a commercial or industrial building with a rubber roof in Bethlehem, PA, or the surrounding areas? If so, we want you to be aware that Capital Coating, Inc. is the full-service roofing contractor of choice for your area. We have more than 20 years of experience installing, maintaining, repairing, and inspecting rubber roofs, and we lead when it comes to customer care and satisfaction. Our service team can help evaluate your rubber roof and get it operating at its highest level today – call us at (717) 442-0979.
Why Hire A Professional
When it comes to repairing your commercial rubber roof, it can be tempting to hire the really handy guy next door or go through the yellow pages and find the cheapest option, but both of those routes can present some serious issues. We’d like to tell you why hiring Capital Coating, Inc. to repair your rubber roof is the best choice.
- Insurance – If your handy, DIY-er neighbor gets hurt while helping you repair your roof, who’s to say he or she won’t come after you? Capital Coating, Inc. is a licensed, certified, insured professional company with two decades of happy customers in its backlog.Not only do our technicians know how to safely, but we also have the right equipment to get the job done without any accidents. And, should an injury occur, our insurance covers everything from liability to worker’s compensation.
- Quality Materials – Because we work on projects in large volume, we have access to the best materials at the lowers costs. Our experts can help you decide what the right material is for your project and obtain it from the most cost-efficient places. Smaller-scale operations or individuals typically use materials from home improvement stores, which can add on a significant mark-up.
- Efficiency – Not only do we at Capital Coating, Inc. work with better materials, we work faster. When you’ve installed and repaired thousands of roofs, you learn to work well and quickly. Having a team of trained technicians focus on your roof project means it will get done faster and with as little disruption to your daily activities as possible.
- Guarantees – Finally, once your rubber roof repair is completed, Capital Coating, Inc. offers a variety of warranties for you to choose from. We take great care to train our employees to do quality work, and we want you to know that we stand by that work. In that vein, we also offer ongoing maintenance programs for your rubber roof, to keep it in the best possible shape in the coming years.
Give Us A Call!
Call us today at (717) 442-0979. We have decades of experience in rubber roof repair that the single handyman or helpful friend just can’t compete with. We’d love to inspect your roof and help you get it in working order. Our team is here to assist you in any way we can.
Maybe you’ve had a beautiful new roof surface installed and you want to keep it performing at 100% efficiency. Or maybe your roof is looking a bit worn and you want a professional opinion on the best route to go to get it back in shape – repair, recoat, replace? Or maybe you have an issue – a wet spot on your interior ceiling or algae growth where water is pooling on your roof. In all of these cases, scheduling an on-site inspection with a professional roofing contractor like Pennsylvania’s Capital Coating, Inc. is a great starting point.
At Capital Coating, Inc., we understand that getting all the information up-front is essential to building an action plan that will best serve the needs of our valued customers. Because of this, every roofing project we take one includes a detailed roof inspection service. Call us today at (717) 442-0979 to schedule yours.
Capital Coating, Inc.’s 5-Step Roof Inspection Program
A team member with special training to spot and diagnose any potential problem with your roof completes every roofing inspection. Every one of our employees can handle any roof type including metal, gravel, cement, asphalt, foam, modified bitumen, EPDM, and many more.
There are 5 steps to our inspection process:
- A skilled, knowledgeable member of the Capital Coating, Inc. team will do a thorough walkover of your entire roof, examining the roofing material surface and all roof components – exhaust vents, HVAC equipment, stored equipment, etc.
- The inspector will then assess the condition of every cap, ridge, and drip edge, looking for correct installation and performance.
- Capital Coating, Inc.’s inspection protocol also includes examination of the rain gutters or other drainage system.
- Our technician will inspect the roofing system for movement; expansion or contraction, splitting, or buckling of the substrate can all indicate problems.
- Finally, the inspection will highlight any features like metal roof flashings, which are notorious as one of the most common trouble spots for leaks.
If you have concerns about your roof, don’t wait to have it checked out. The professionals at Capital Coating, Inc. have 20+ years of experience examining, treating, and maintaining every type of roof there is. Having your roof regularly inspected and taking care of little problems before they become big headaches can save you a lot of time, money, and energy. Give us a call today! (717) 442-0979
Is your commercial or industrial roof looking tired and worn? If it is, before jumping into the huge project of tearing off and replacing it, consider having the qualified professionals at Capital Coating, Inc. come take a look and see if recoating is a possibility. As one of the premier full-service roofing contractors in the state of Pennsylvania, we are committed to providing our customers with the most current and most affordable options – and recoating is a great choice. Call us today to see if our roof coating systems can protect and extend the life of your commercial roof – (717) 442-0979.
Benefits of Roof Coatings
When the experts at Capital Coating, Inc. recoat your roof, it involves either spraying or rolling on a seamless membrane that completely adheres to your roof surface. There are many benefits to adding a coat to your roof or re-coating it if enough time has passed.
- Elasticity – Unlike some roof systems, coatings have the ability to stretch and flex with your roof as temperatures and other conditions change. This means both your roof and the coating will experience less pressure and stress as they inevitably expand and contract.
- Versatility – Almost any existing roof type can accept a coating, as long as it is in good condition. Our certified technicians are trained to inspect and evaluate your existing roof’s condition and determine whether or not recoating is a viable option for you. A simple call to (717) 442-0979 can put you in touch with one of our helpful, friendly employees to schedule a site visit.
- Affordability – Coating your roof can literally save you tens of thousands of dollars when you consider the costs associated with a complete roof replacement. It is also considerably quicker and cleaner, translating to less labor and clean-up costs.
- Efficiency – All of our premier roof coatings are reflective. While some roof materials tend to absorb and trap heat, driving cooling costs up, our roof coatings reflect the sun’s rays, helping to bring down your energy expenditures and your electric bill.
- Longevity – When you have an expert properly apply a coating to your roof, you can count on adding 10 to 15 years of life to your roof, with simple annual maintenance. Here at Capital Coating, Inc., we provide a variety of warranties for our clients to choose from, so you’re protected even after the job is done.
If having your commercial roof coated or recoated interests you, give the professionals a call. We have 20+ years of happy customers under our belt, and we would be happy to answer your questions and do an on-site inspection to see if you are a good candidate. We can be reached at (717) 442-0979.
Flat roofs are a popular choice among commercial property managers and building owners, and for good reason. They are one of the most affordable options and they can increase usable space inside a building by a significant amount. They also offer a convenient storage space just above your facility. However, flat roofs also have their unique challenges. For one, they are prone to pooling water, which can quickly wear on the roof. If you are own or manage a commercial building with a flat roof, you have several options when it comes to your roofing material, each with its own list of pros and cons. The experts at Capital Coating, Inc. can walk you through the choices and help you decide what material is best for your unique situation. Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979. We are eager to help!
Flat Roofing Options
- Waterproof and durable
- Extremely long life – as long as 50 years with simple, regular maintenance
- Wind-, water-, and fire-resistant
- More susceptible to damage from heavy foot traffic than some other options
- Installing and repairing flashing around chimneys, exhaust pipes, etc. can be particularly difficult
- Installation requires a professional.
- Less seams to deal with than some other rolled-on roofing
- Easy to install = less labor costs, less chance of error
- Elastic and flexible, even in lower temperatures
- Easy to maintain
- One of the more affordable options
- Environmentally friendly (can be recycled)
- Installation can require open flame, which can be a safety concern
- Extremely strong – Roofs are required to have a minimum breaking strength of 200 pounds per inch. PVC roofs have a minimum breaking strength of 350 pounds per inch.
- Highly resistant to water damage, chemicals, and wind
- Difficult to ignite and highly fire-resistant
- Highly reflective, reducing utility costs and energy waste
- Material can be recycled after it service life
- Can last up to 20 years or longer when properly installed and maintained
- Cannot be used on roofs with any asphalt materials present
- One of the least expensive flat roof membrane options
- High resistance to grease and microbial growth
- Only available in white, which is good for reflectivity
- Generally last from 10 to 20 years
- Can be mechanically attached (screwed down) or fully adhered (glued)
- Poor quality control and consistency from one TPO manufacturer to the next
- Due to lamination, prone to crack, shrink, and deteriorate more quickly over time
- Only comes in small rolls, meaning more seams
- Offer good protection from UV radiation
- Reflect the sun’s rays, translating to lower energy expenditure in the form of heating/cooling costs
- Can help prevent ponding water and resist erosion
- More cost effective than replacing your roofing material
- Prone to holding dirt, reducing their effectiveness
- Susceptible to tearing under heavy foot traffic
- Expensive to remove
As with every job we undertake, prior to installation, we will have a reputable, reliable technician visit you on-site to assess the condition of your roof and discuss your needs and expectations. This will allow us to help you select the flat roof material that will best serve you and your facility. If you are in need of a flat roof replacement, we hope you will call us at (717) 442-0979.
As commercial flat roof repair specialists for the city of Bethlehem, PA, and the surrounding areas, Capital Coating, Inc. loves to share its tips for keeping your roof in the best possible shape year-round. No time is better than spring to inspect your flat roof and do a little spring cleaning.
Your building’s roof has just been through a long, cold winter, and chances are, it’s been months since you’ve examined your drainage system or cleared debris from your roof surface. March through October can bring high temperatures, moisture, and summer storms to your roof, so having it in good repair is a must. If your flat roof is in need of repair or replacement, give your preferred local roofing contactor a call. Capital Coating, Inc. can be reached at (717) 442-0979.
Inspecting Your Flat Roof For Repairs After Winter
Flat roofs need regular inspections and preventive maintenance to keep functioning at peak efficiency. They have some unique risk factors due to their low or nonexistent slope – standing water, erosion, algae growth. Spring is a great time to do an annual examination of your commercial flat roof. Here are our tips for assessing your roof:
- Very carefully, with a sturdy ladder and a helper or spotter if possible, climb up on your roof and walk it in its entirety, looking for anything that seems out of place. Take note of cracks, wrinkling, bubbles, loose roofing material, etc. Good areas to focus on include the edges of your roofing material and anywhere were the material had to be cut and seamed (focus on flashing around pipes or HVAC equipment).
- Carefully examine the condition of the roofing material for worn spots, fraying, soft spots or dips, etc. Weather and environmental factors can deteriorate your roofing material in a variety of ways.
- If you have any equipment stored on the roof, make sure it is properly secured to the roof. Tighten any bolts and screws and make sure there is no room for movement in the event of severe weather.
- Since you’re already up there, do a little sprucing up. Over the winter, it is common for branches, leaves, dirt, and other debris to accumulate. Remove any clutter that doesn’t belong. Pay special attention to your rain gutters or water drainage system. Those heavy spring showers can cause a nasty surprise if your drains are clogged.
- Finally, if your building has an attic, inspecting your roof from within it can be a good idea. Look for light peeping through your roof or wet spots, which can indicate a leak. If you don’t have an attic, dark, discolored spots on your interior ceiling can be indicative of a leak.
Professional Flat Roof Repair with Capital Coating, Inc.
Commercial and industrial flat roofs require a special skill set to maintain and repair. If you have concerns about the condition of your commercial flat roof, hiring a full-service, licensed, insured roofing contractor like Capital Coating, Inc. is your best bet. Our 20+ years of experience are invaluable when it comes to properly diagnosing and repairing all your flat roof problems. With Capital Coating, Inc., you can’t go wrong. Call us today and let us put our expertise to work for you – (717) 442-0979.
Capital Coating, Inc. has been working for more than 20 years to establish itself as the #1 commercial and industrial roofing contractor in Pennsylvania and the entire Northeast. As a full-service contractor, we understand that the ongoing health of your roof extends far beyond the initial installation or repair. That’s why we offer a full-range of services to meet your every need – before, during, and after repairs occur. We’d love to run you through our offerings, so give us a call today at (717) 442-0979.
As part of our comprehensive listing of services, we guarantee a multi-point inspection at the start of every roofing job. Our certified technicians take a close look at the project from every angle and come up with a custom plan of attack, which they review with you.
Once the project is complete, we do yet another inspection for quality assurance purposes. Every job includes a designated project manager who will review the repairs and guarantee the work was appropriately completed.
We offer commercial roof repair services for many types of roofs including rubber, flat, metal, and foam. Our repair technicians are not only experienced, but many have advanced training and certification in installing specific types of roofing or roof coatings. No matter the size or difficulty of the job, we guarantee that every job will be completed in a timely and efficient manner, above and beyond your expectations. Call us today at (717) 442-0979 or request a quote through our website to get your repairs rolling.
No matter how much care you take with your commercial roof, eventually all roofs reach the end of their service life. When that time comes, Capital Coating, Inc. should be the first call you make. Our expert replacement teams take special care to tear off old roofs with as little disruption and wreckage as possible. Your roof removal price includes debris cleanup, so you can leave all the dirty work to the professionals. As with all our work, we are committed to completing your project as efficiently as possible.
Once your commercial roof has been repaired or installed, we offer the option for a long-term maintenance program. We know that roofing projects aren’t a one-and-done thing. Keeping the roof over your head in good health today and tomorrow is important, and we want to be there every step of the way. Capital Coating, Inc.’s roof maintenance program can extend the life of your roof by years.
At Capital Coating, Inc., we’re all about adding value. As the northeast region’s most respected and reliable commercial roofing contractor, we want to provide quality at every turn. Call us today at (717) 442-0979 and let us show you what sets us apart.
Capital Coating, Inc. is the leading full-service commercial roofing contractor for property owners and managers of industrial facilities in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Our friendly, qualified professionals offer the best in service, quality work, and premium materials.
After more than 20 years in the industry, we have earned a reputation as a company that can handle jobs of any size or difficulty with unmatched skill. We cover the entire range of commercial roof services – from inspections and maintenance to repairs and complete replacements. Give us a call today at (717) 442-0979 and let our team show you why we are leading the industry in the Northeast.
Meet the Owner
Our owner and president, Mervin Fisher, has nearly 40 years of experience in the contracting sector. Prior to founding Capital Coating, Inc. Mr. Fisher spent 12 years working with his father and many more years in the manufacturing industry. Those who have worked with him remark on his commitment to quality work, integrity, and customer care. With his experience and intimate knowledge of the commercial roofing business, it’s no wonder he and Capital Coating, Inc. are known throughout the Northeast.
Over the past 20 years, Mr. Fisher has gathered around him a close group of trusted team members and skilled technicians to make Capital Coating, Inc. one of the most expert-filled commercial roofing businesses in the area. Our employees are as committed to every project they undertake as they are to their place of employment. When you hire Capital Coating, Inc., you’re hiring a company who realizes each and every job is an opportunity to continue to reinforce their reputation and standing among past, current, and future clients.
What Sets Capital Coating Apart?
For 20+ years, Capital Coating, Inc. has been proudly delivering high-caliber products and services to our valued industrial and commercial clientele. There are many things that set us apart from the competition:
- Licensed & Insured – There are a lot of people out there who will say they can fix your roof. Hiring a licensed, insured contractor, however, protects both you and the workers. If your contractor is licensed, you can check with local government to make sure he or she has no outstanding violations. And, should anyone become injured while working on your property, making sure your contractor has insurance will protect you.
- Certified Technicians – Our team includes a number of specialists who are certified in their fields, meaning you get experts who will give you the attention and high-quality work that you want and deserve.
- Energy-Efficient Solutions – At Capital Coating, Inc., we are all about offering choices that are good for you and for the environment. The obvious benefit of installing an energy-efficient roof or coating is a reduction in utility costs, but an added benefit is a decrease is overall energy expenditure, meaning less of a burden on the environment.
- History – Commercial roofing contractor companies seem to be popping up left and right these days. We have a long history of service records that show our commitment, stability, and track record of success and customer satisfaction. Skip the newer, less-tried companies for a contractor who knows the industry in and out and has proven it can get the job done time after time after time.
To experience the Capital Coating, Inc. difference, call us today at (717) 442-0979 or submit a service request via our website.
At Capital Coating, Inc., we make it our mission to provide commercial roofing customers with the highest level of service available anywhere in Upper Darby, PA, and the surrounding areas of New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. We proudly offer roof repairs and replacements for a wide variety of roofing systems. No matter the job, we strive to understand our client’s needs and build a custom, competitively priced solution. Call us today at (717) 442-0979 for more information and to schedule a preliminary inspection with one of our qualified, licensed technicians.
The Capital Coating Difference
Positive customer feedback is one of the strongest indicators of how a business operates. We treat every client like family, and it shows in the beautiful work that we do and in the unsolicited reviews we receive.
Gary, owner of Ames TrueTemper in Pennsylvania, remarked on what a pleasure it was to work with Capital Coating, Inc.’s team members, “from the office employees to the crew.” He was also thrilled to come in under budget: “Over the years we have benefited tremendously from your excellent service and quality of workmanship. Most importantly we are pleased with the cost savings due to your competitive pricing.”
We recently completed a roofing project for local newspaper company, Times & News Publishing. They were blown away by our efficiency and professionalism: “We really appreciated the promptness with which you completed the Times & News Publishing roof project! I was very impressed with the professional quality of your proposal and appreciated that you were able to tailor the contract price to fit our budget without compromising on the quality.
Another customer out of Pennsylvania sent us a note of thanks for our comprehensive offerings and our technicians’ extreme care in completing the work: “In the process of looking for a way to clean the mold off of our shingled roof, I found a company that would improve the looks and durability of the entire outside of my home. The workmen were professional, courteous and neat and took great pains not to get the coating on any other surfaces including our foundation plants. … I am extremely pleased that I found one great company that would clean the roof, power wash the outside of the house, and paint, and I did not once have to be concerned that it would be done properly.”
These are just small samples of the hundreds of satisfied customers who have been elated with the topnotch work that is the standard at Capital Coating, Inc. We have a backlog of more than 20 years of happy customers, and we are always looking to add more. Call Capital Coating, Inc. today to see how we can get your roofing project completed efficiently, beautifully, and affordably! (717) 442-0979
Lightweight, durable single-ply roofing is a popular choice among commercial building owners, celebrated for its flexibility, budget-friendliness and other attributes. For building owners in the Upper Darby, PA, area, Capital Coating is a leading source for expert single-ply roofing services.
We offer a complete array of commercial and residential roofing services to address all of our clients’ roofing needs. When you’re looking for a single-ply roofing expert, look no further! We bring more than 20 years of expertise to each and every job.
Give Capital Coating a call today, (717) 442-0979, to learn more about our single-ply roofing services and to schedule a professional roofing assessment.
Single-Ply Roofing Facts
So, just what is single-ply roofing? It is a flat, polymer-based material that creates a single waterproof layer. Single-ply roofing is an exceptional solution for both roof replacement and new construction.
A variety of single-ply roofing types exist, including:
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer or rubber roofing)
- PIB (polyisobutylene)
When the professionally trained technicians at Capital Coating install a single-ply roofing system, we strive to keep our clients fully informed with clear project goals, outstanding communication and excellent customer service.
Each replacement project starts with a thorough roof inspection, enabling our technicians to get a full and clear picture of your roof and its condition so we can develop the best possible plan. As we commence the project, we will work hard to complete it in the most timely manner possible and to keep disruption to your business at a minimum.
Look to the Experts
There are many reasons Capital Coating has been in business for more than 20 years. The following are just a few of the assets we bring to each job we take on:
- We are a fully licensed and insured roofing company.
- Our technicians are certified and professionally trained.
- We offer a full array of both commercial and residential roofing services.
- We offer energy-efficient solutions
- We are committed to efficient, minimally disruptive job completion.
To experience the Capital Coating difference for yourself, give us a call today at (717) 442-0979!
Rubber roofing, properly known as ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), is a popular roof type due to its all-weather qualities and its durability. Like any other roof type, though, an EPDM roof is prone to certain problems that will ultimately necessitate rubber roof repairs performed by a professional. When that time comes, building owners in the Upper Darby, PA, area can count on the experts at Capital Coating.
For professional rubber roof repair and a variety of other topnotch roofing services, give Capital Coating a call today at (717) 442-0979. We will expertly and efficiently take care of all your roofing problems and work hard to keep your roof in excellent shape for many years to come.
Common Rubber Roof Problems
Various catalysts can lead to rubber roof damage, and a professional roofer should always be sought to address these problems.
Common causes of rubber roof issues include:
- Ponding water, or accumulated water that stays on a roof for 48 hours or longer
- UV damage
- Blistering, cracking and bubbling
- Aging and weathering
- Membrane shrinkage and uplift
- Poor roof drainage
- Loose bonds
- Trapped moisture
- Dirt accumulation beneath the roof membrane
- Previous repairs performed improperly
No matter what the problem is—whether your roof has been damaged by an adverse event or is simply aging more quickly than it should—you can rely on Capital Coating to take care of the problem efficiently and expertly.
The Capital Coating Difference
Capital Coating has been proudly serving customers for more than 20 years, and our success has a lot to do with our commitment to excellence. We take customer service very seriously, and we strive to provide the highest-quality workmanship in everything we do.
There are many benefits to be reaped when you choose Capital Coating to meet your roofing needs:
- More than two decades of roofing expertise
- Fully licensed and insured roofing company
- Professionally trained and certified roofing technicians
- Complete array of commercial and residential roofing services
- Energy-efficient solutions
- Efficient job completion with minimal business disruption
- And more!
Give Us a Call!
For all of your roofing needs, including rubber roof repair, give Capital Coating a call today. We can be reached at (717) 442-0979.
We look forward to serving you!